- Conferència del Dr. Gil Rodas: L’esport d’alt nivell no és saludable: mite o realitat?
- Benvinguda a la segona promoció de Medicina a l’Ajuntament de Vic
- Nota mínima de acceso al grado de Medicina (Catalunya, 2018)
- Preparant el curs vinent…
- Martin Floor, el membre més jove del nostre grup de recerca, rep la beca Horitzó Àsia
Instrumentos de laboratorio
Monthly Archives: June 2011
We have obtained 20,000 additional hours for the TNF project at BSC.
The last 2 days I was at the Course on Bioinformatics for Integrative Genomics organized by The Biomedical Genomics Group. Course Description “The application of high-throughput technologies in medical genomics yields complex, multidimensional data sets that describe in detail the … Continue reading
Today, Dr. Luis F. Santamaría-Babi, researcher at Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona) in the “Gene Expression Group”, gave as an interesting seminar on “Lymphocyte homing”.
CESCA (at present ‘Center for Scientific and Academic Services of Catalonia’; before known as the ‘Supercomputing Centre of Catalonia Consortium’) has accepted our new project on TNF signaling. This will provide us with 200,000 computational hours along this year.
I attended the Schrödinger Workshop at CESCA (Center for Scientific and Academic Services of Catalonia). This was the Agenda of the Workshop: 09:30 – Welcome 09:45 – Target structure prediction, refinement and characterization 12:30 – Lunch 13:30 – Virtual Screening … Continue reading