- Mares de color verde y cielos anaranjados…
- Excess of mortality in different countries during the covid-19 outbreak
- La pandemia por COVID-19 provoca un exceso de mortalidad del 60%
- Vídeo sobre els estudis de medicina a la UVIC-UCC
- Josep Quer, investigador: “Secuenciar el genoma del coronavirus permite dibujar un mapa para saber cómo atacarlo”
Instrumentos de laboratorio
Arxiu de la categoria: CEM-CAT
Jennifer Pérez Boza has got a grant from the Instituto Carlos III (FIS, Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias).
We have obtained 20,000 additional hours for the TNF project at BSC.
CESCA (at present ‘Center for Scientific and Academic Services of Catalonia’; before known as the ‘Supercomputing Centre of Catalonia Consortium’) has accepted our new project on TNF signaling. This will provide us with 200,000 computational hours along this year.
María José is finishing her PhD studies and is going to make an stage at Paris. She leave many friends here and the farewell was very emotional. Ester Cantó has prepared an impressive comic strip as a present for María … Continua llegint
Agustina García presented her last work on Multiple Sclerosis at CEM-Cat Seminars.
Ignasi Buch, PhD student at the Research Unit on Biomedical Informatics (Barcelona Biomedical Research Park, PRBB) and an important collaborator on the Soluble Guanylate Cyclase project, presented his last work in our lab today. Part of the presentation has been … Continua llegint
On February 25th, BSC (Barcelona Supercomputing Center) has published the list of accepted activities for the 1st period of 2011. Our project TNF alpha and Sphingosine 1-phosphate transduction systems in Multiple Sclerosis received 15,000 computational hours.