Really, it was time to change my old Web site! It was created in 2004 in pure HTML. Since that date, phantastic new tools have been developed; making Web design much easier. Now, at the beginning of 2011 and a few months after the initiation of a new line of research, I decided to create a completely new site instead of editing the old one. To do this I have chosen WordPress, because it is undoubtely the best tool for an small Web site. Hope you enjoy it! And many thanks for visiting me.
- Mares de color verde y cielos anaranjados…
- Excess of mortality in different countries during the covid-19 outbreak
- La pandemia por COVID-19 provoca un exceso de mortalidad del 60%
- Vídeo sobre els estudis de medicina a la UVIC-UCC
- Josep Quer, investigador: “Secuenciar el genoma del coronavirus permite dibujar un mapa para saber cómo atacarlo”
Laboratory InstrumentsAn useful tool for biomedical researchers: Biolaboratorio: An International Directory of Lab Manufacturers & Distributors.